My current goals
Hello! I'd just thought I'd share my goals for this year! Yes I know it's a little late but I thought that if I write them down somewhere it would motivate me to actually do them. 😗
I know that if I don't write them down I won't actually do them.
So with that being said here are my current goals. 😎
- Finish my WebRTC tutorial series - sorry for the lateness, the android tutorial is already in the works.
- Create my own running android app - I like to run at least three times a week and would like to use an app that's unique to me, plus I've thought about this for a while and it would give me an oppurtunity to learn Kotlin.
- Learn how to create more advanced GStreamer/FFmpeg native apps, not just using the commands all the time. - This will give me an oppurtunity to get better at C/C++.
- Play around with GStreamer WebRTC - Would be great to create a simple SFU/MCU.
- Code an side projects for at least 30 minutes a day - Easier said than done sometimes.
- Read at least one technical and non technical book a Month
- Update my blog at least once a week - I know I slipped up but I'll try not to let that happen again.
- Share what I learned with everyone and give back to the community - Hopefully the information I share is useful to you.
- Learn a frontend JS framework - I'm terrible at design but it would be nice to create my own landing page etc. Thinking React/Vue. Any recommendations? Please let me know.
phew, short post but that's basically what my goals are going forward.
Hopefully it inspires someone. What are your current goals?
Happy Coding. 😃
Like me work? Any support is appreciated. :)